Spectrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheep in Antlion's Clothing (ENM) static #2

2 posters

Go down

Sheep in Antlion's Clothing (ENM) static #2 Empty Sheep in Antlion's Clothing (ENM) static #2

Post  isai Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Well as people know Hagun is 3 mill atm. I wanted to do ENM static where Hagun drops. I know there is another static party and people were left out like me (lol). I wanted to know if any one wants to join ENM static. The point of this static is not to get rich or whateva. It is for the people who have a 75 samurai get a hagun and not pay 3 mill for it. If we dont have 6 people and gonna be short i got few friends that would love to join a ENM static. Well any one wants to join just reply. I want to static intil every one gets a Hagun then if u want split profits after every one gets one we can do that and set the order who is getting a hagun first rules and etc.Thanks for reading this see ya'll in the game.

ps-MNK4LIFE!!!

isai

Back to top Go down

Sheep in Antlion's Clothing (ENM) static #2 Empty Re: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing (ENM) static #2

Post  Desertfox Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:57 am

Put me in Isai, with you as MNK we could just get a healer and do this Laughing . I was in one but my bro decided to just disband it, we went about 5 times with RDM/WAR/PLD, beat it 3 times and lost 2, no Haguns -_-

Desertfox

http://www.myspace.com/desertfox7

Back to top Go down