Spectrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old monday static

4 posters

Go down

old monday static Empty old monday static

Post  Barren Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Okay guys and gals, you know who you are... what are we going to do about our monday static that has been on hiatus for awhile?

I can possibly adjust my weeknight schedules around to accomodate another night... I really haven't been playing regularly at all since the static split... we made it to 42, which is pretty cool, but I think we can hit 50 without too much trouble! Although, my sub will be gimped if I don't get around to leveling it again.

My options:

monday nights - open after 7:15/30ish pm cst
tuesday nights - currently might be open... but can't really count on it for long.
wednesday nights - open after 7:15/30ish pm cst
thursday nights - wide open after 5:30pm cst

I spend a lot of time at my gf's, and we workout a couple times a week together, so I'll need to figure out when we are going to regularly play, if we can find a time and then adjust my schedule to match.

Barren

Back to top Go down

old monday static Empty Re: old monday static

Post  Fadede Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Well, we can't do tues nights, but we're good any other night.
Fadede
Fadede

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodiewan Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:31 pm

mondays could work since were doing regular assault missions on mondays now. we could start right after those. were usually done about 730 or 8 cst that would give us a few hours
Brodiewan
Brodiewan

Back to top Go down

Post  Barren Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:16 am

I'm game to resurrect our monday statics on monday night... Even if it's for a shorter period of time.

Barren

Back to top Go down

old monday static Empty Old Monday Static

Post  Precion Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Monday night at around 7MST/9CST would work well for Fadede and Myself. We should also figure out if we are keeping the old jobs or getting new ones.
Precion
Precion

Back to top Go down

Post  Barren Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:27 pm

9cst? Can we do a little earlier? I only want to play till 11:30pm cst... although if we do 9 and everyone shows up ready to play, geared, etc.. @ 9.. thats plenty of time if we play till 11 or 11:30. No long breaks... can make that work.

As for jobs.. I still want to play my PLD which is @ 42, but can sync up... but would prefer to stay 40+ so I have flash.

Barren

Back to top Go down

Post  Fadede Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 pm

LOL 7mst is 8cst...so that would work
Fadede
Fadede

Back to top Go down

Post  Barren Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:26 am

Let me know when you guys are done with sky or another time when we can possibly get this static going again.. my pld is craving to be beaten on.

Barren

Back to top Go down

Post  Barren Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:34 pm

So... fad and pre have both mentioned that they want to bring back this static..

When are you guys available? I know you have been doing lots of endgame stuff or whatever, let me know what weeknight works for you and I'll adjust my schedule accordingly.

Oh.. and I think we can open invites to other spectrum members once we figure out a day.. Last I checked we were lvl 44... give or take a couple.

Barren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down