Spectrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectrum social gtg anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Spectrum social gtg anyone? Empty Spectrum social gtg anyone?

Post  Barren Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 am

I remember having at least one social gtg with TEO back in the day.. we were in Ru' gardens way in the back.. spent some time gambling as I recall. It was kinda fun to just get a boatload of friends together in one spot to shoot the bull... Maybe make a spur of the moment raid on beauduex [s] or something.. who knows? Was also cool to put character faces with the names, I doubt I've partied with every Spectrum member over the years.

We can all spend outragious amounts of gil on fancy clothes.. err wait, no thats not going to happen. Or we can witness the IG wedding of fadede and precion! hehe!

Barren

Back to top Go down

Spectrum social gtg anyone? Empty Re: Spectrum social gtg anyone?

Post  Fadede Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:20 am

Hey now! Does that mean someone's gone ahead and planned it for us!? Cuz it's not gonna happen otherwise Razz lol
Fadede
Fadede

Back to top Go down

Post  Barren Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:39 am

hehe... I'm just thinking out loud.. played a lot last week.. had me remembering all the good times in the past with hanging out with ls friends. I still remember the first time I did an ls rank 5 mission with my old account on Queztalcoatl.... and I remember doing it again with TEO here on Caitsith. Always a hoot when you get a big group together to just hang out.. or go put the hurt on some zone with an entire ls laying waste to an area.

Last edited by Barren on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Barren

Back to top Go down

Post  Fadede Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:46 am

lol yes, yes it is Smile
Fadede
Fadede

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down